On Sunday, I was invited to attend the Home and Patio Show at the Prime Osborn Convention Center in Jacksonville, by Karen Miller. Mrs. Miller, thank you so much for this opportunity. You really made me feel like a queen the entire day!
Our first stop of the day was to visit Pat Simpson from HGTV's Before and After. Mr. Pat has such a fun personality and even invited me to his home show where he then introduced me. Thank you so much for your kindness, Mr. Pat.

We then stopped by the Florida Times Union booth, where we met John Dumas the area manager. He was so sweet and gave me the ever famous umbrella.
Our next stop was to the Snow Powder booth. Rajkumar Dodani, who is opening a Christmas store in the Avenues Mall, was so kind to demonstrate how to use the snow powder. This stuff was so neat. I think he knew that I really liked it, so he decided to give me a box of it.

Next we saw the coolest purse called a Miche Bag. You can change the cover on the purse to match your outfit. Linda Daniel from Zoom Promotions demonstrated how to use the purse.
Avalanche Scouterbike was our next stop. These scooters are so cool. You can use them as a scooter or as a bike.
We then went to visit the jax4kids.com area.
Next, we visited Walter at the Max Level's Rock&Roll Academy stage. I think I might be a natural...
We then went to visit the Toy Train Collectors of Greater Jacksonville. Bud Hayden and Dr. John Fraley were so kind. I loved seeing the trains.
Our next stop was to the Total Air Care, Inc., booth. Mike and his daughter Sarah were so sweet and I even got a picture with a penguin.
I then met the Show director, Hillary Carpenter Lyons. Thank you so much for allowing me to come to the Home and Patio Show. This was such a great opportunity.
The final stop of the day was to Kelly's Piano and Organ. A big thank you to Mr. Winston, Mrs. Miller, and Michelle for being so hospitable. You are such a kind family and I am so grateful for this opportunity. After the busy day we decided to sing some karaoke. :) 










0 comments:
Post a Comment