CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pageants, Pageants, Pageants

Wow! Pageant season is in full swing and I've had the best time meeting many new faces and seeing good friends. I have really been impressed with all of the local pageants that I've attended. This program is all about the volunteers...I would personally like to thank all of the directors and their committies for all of the hard work they do for this organization. Without these dedicated individuals we would not have this wonderful program.

I would also like to congratulate all of the recent winners both teen and miss. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you at the Miss Florida Pageant in July. These are a few of the recent pageants I've attended.

Miss Suwannee River Valley and Miss Heart of Suwanne River Valley Pageant, January 31.

Me and Rob having some fun after the pageant.

With the new Miss Suwannee River Valley OT, Stephanie Stiles.
With Tanya Dicks and Tiffany Williams the outgoing teens.


With Kylie Williams, Miss FL 2007.

With Victoria, Miss Jacksonville 2008 Sunshine Princess. She is just a doll!

With David Lang from Regalia, who was such a great emcee and kept us entertained all night.

Feburary 1, Miss Central Florida Coast and Miss Volusia County Pageant.
I emceed with Megan Clemente and Katie Barrie. Thank you for having me. I had such a great time!

Feburary 2, Miss UF and Miss Florida Gator.
With Elizabeth, my national princess and also was Miss FL Gator's Sunshine Princess.

With the new Miss UF, Paige Smith, and Miss FL Gator, Diana Kelly.

Feburary 7, Miss Jacksonville and Miss River City Pageant.
With the new Miss Jacksonville's OT, Tess Granfield.

With the new Miss Jacksonville, Lacy Duncan, Miss Jacksonville OT, Tess Granfield, and Miss River City, Megan O'Kelley.
Feburary 21, Miss Largo, Miss Pinellas County, Miss St. Petersburg Pageant.
With Miss Pinellas County OT Ashley Robinson, Miss Pinellas County Brittany Wardell, Miss Largo OT Victoria Garren, Miss Largo Kaitlyn Monte, Miss St. Petersburg OT Kristen Coleman, and Miss St. Petersburg Katie Crews.

0 comments: